Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Stage Makeup Final Project

I have taken stage makeup class during my last year in college at Hansung University, Korea.  The classes are taught in Korean (most of my classes are). And we had to do a final project.  So I'm just posting pictures up^^.

Eye shadows: all products used are from this new brand in Korea, called Too cool for school.  I like this brand a lot so far, it has a lot of loud colors.  The price acceptable too comparing to the department store brands.  I bought a lot of stuff to try, I'll write a review on that separately later when I have tried everything i bought.

So here it is!



2 comments:

  1. wow! so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! My dance group has a recital next thursday, and we all really love this look. I was wondering if you could maybe do a tutorial? We would really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete