Friday, June 8, 2012

Day To Night Makeup

Like any other girls I have had a hard time figuring out what to do everytime I work and has to go out to an event right after.  I used to go out and remove everything off my face and started over again just because I wanted to perfect my makeup. I've been there! And it was a waste of time.  Here is a tutorial of what I do now in this kind of situation.   So here it is! Enjoy, like, subscribe, or leave comments to my channel! xoxo






Products used:

Urban decay's Buck, Naked, Virgin
Innisfree's Mineral Creamy Pact Powder
Innisfree's Sliding Color Liner (Black)
VOV's Castle Dew Color Short Eyes 4colors (Multi Type) "Platina Noble"
NYX's ES58A Peach Bronze
RMK's Metallic Gold
MAC's Black Track Fluid Line
Tarte Amazonian Clay 12 Hour Blush "Expose"
MAC's Mineralize Skin Finish "Soft and Gentle"
Dolly Wink Lashes #10 "Sweet Cat"
Misha's The Style Creamy Matte Lip Rouge CR01 or 환타드림
Innisfree's Eco Essential Lip Gloss #3 봄 바람 분홍

Brushes:

Sigma Brushes
MAC's 217 and 230

Please check out my friend's cosmetic Facebook page "shop.titude" if you are interested in korean cometics! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment