Thursday, June 28, 2012

FreshLight-Vanilla Beige Review

I wanted to change my hair color but I didn't wanna go to a salon, so I went to the drugstore near my place called Olive Young to look for hair color products.  I wasn't a big fan of a "do it yourself" when it comes to changing hair color because I often see no results.  But I decided to try it out anyway.  I picked up a japanese brand called Fresh Light in Vanilla Beige.
The package is very cute, it has this cute doll on the box.  Inside, it comes with a plastic gloves, hair conditioner, a plastic bottle that has a hair dyed product in it, a pump, and a hair color bottle.  It doesn't come in a hair conditioner-type texture, instead it's like a foam/mousse texture.  All you have to do is the same as every other product, the only difference is that it is easier to put it on your hair.  You don't have to squeeze the product out of the bottle, it is exactly like foam/mousse product so all you need to do is spray it on your hair.

Color-wise, I have to say I am very impressed! The color comes out just the same way the pictures on the box displayed. They have many colors you can choose from, so check it out--> here (the website is in japanese but you can get them ordered from ebay or amazon, if you are in Korea you can get them at Watson or Olive Young like I did)



1 comment: