Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Foundation Brushes

So I just want to write about the foundation brushes that I've been using recently.  Some people use the flat foundation brush like Sigma E60. I used it but it leaves stretch marks so I didn't find myself picking it up a lot.  However, I have started using Synthetic Kabuki brushes (Flat and Angled) and I like it a alot. They have this density but also has the quality of the kabuki brush so it blurs out all the stretch marks.  It is designed to apply powder, cream and liquid products without absorbing into the bristles.  So you get the full coverage without having to worry about the cakie face or brush marks.  I've been using in every vdos that I've made, so you can check it out here

The ones I recommend are:

Synthetic Simax Duo

These two brushes are on sale! from a $32 you can get them with just $24
--> order


No comments:

Post a Comment