Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Japanese GOTHIC/PUNK DOLL Make-up!!



Hi Everyone!
Today’s tutorial is gonna show you how to achieve this Japanese style gothic/punk doll look.  This is a fun/sexy look for those of you who are into dark fantasy vampy look.  So enjoy!








Products mentioned:

Too faced Shadow Insurance
Makeup Forever Flash Color Case
KABA Eye shadows Red, Pink, Black, White (these shadows are from my make-up institute I attended in Korea, so as a substitution, the closest ones you can purchase are eyeshadows from Sugarpills cosmetics)
Make-up Forever Loose Glitter Shade 02 Silver
Tony Moly Backstage gel eye liner
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Volume Mascara
Mac Blush - Peachy Keen
Maybelline New York Boldmatte Lipstick #6
Mac- Clear lip glass



Costume: Thailorbrand
Instagram: thailorbrand
Email: thailorbrand@gmail.com

Music by
Dano Songs: www.danosongs.com

2 comments:

  1. That wig looks gorgeous on you!! :) Your tutorials improve so much :) I love watching you beautiful like this ^___^ Btw, I am looking for a full coverage concealer coz I have panda eyes :( Can you recommend me on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have been trying to find new ways to improve the videos^^ Editing, content, and quality>< THank you for always watching and supporting my channel, if there's anything you like to suggest for improvement please feel free to let me know!
      The full coverage concealer I have used and liked concealer stick from The faceshop because it has rich texture than many concealer stick and blends nicely. if you are looking for a more easy blend application, MAC cover-up concealer is also good. SE Smooth Erase Concealer is one of a liquid concealer i have used in many of my videos too. All of them are good depending on which type (liquid, stick, cream) you prefer using^^

      Delete