Wednesday, June 5, 2013

FUN SUMMER Make-up & Fashion




Hi guys! I know im acting a little odd right now but I’m just making sure you guys notice my eyes.  I have been seeing a lot of pictures on fashion blogs and instagrams lately, and I saw a lot of dresses, nails, accessories that are in turquoise color.  I think its such a pretty color for summer.  So I decided to do a summer look with this pretty color.  And at the end I have a short fashion haul for you guys to show you what I got for my summer wear:) 







Products used:


Missha Signature BB Cream
SE Smooth Erase Concealer
Revlon Colorstay Powder
Etude Brow Pencil
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Sugarpill Cosmetics - Sweetheart Palette (Afterparty, Midori, Tako)
Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner
Tony Moly Liquid liner
Kiss Me Heroine Make Long & Curl Mascara
Shu Uemura Fake Lashes
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish - Candle Light
VDL Lipstick - Duke

Brushes Recommendation
Sigma Brushes

Clothes: 
Forever 21
Lovebirdbrand

Music:
Affecting Noise (www.soundcloud.com/affectingnoise)


Fanpage: www.facebook.com/lilploy.makeup.beauty


Forever 21

2 comments:

  1. I love the third outfit photo's!
    It's so different and elegant!!! I super love the top and the necklace~ Where'd you get the necklace from??

    -Miss Sennnaa
    BLOG: http://miss-sennnaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Sennnaa!

      Thank you for the sweet comment:) I got the necklace from Forever21! Gotta love Forever21>< They got everything a girl needs there! hehe

      Delete