Friday, May 17, 2013

Get Ready (To Work) With Me ^^


Hi guys, I’ve always been meaning to do a Get ready with me video, so since I moved back to Thailand, and started working I wanted to share with you how I get ready to work.  So enjoy! 






Products used:


Face Cleanser:
Ceptaphol

Face Products:

Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Clinique  Dramatically different moisturizing lotion

Make-up:

Benefit's Pore Professional
Too Cool For School - Pudding Aqua Shaking BB
SE Smooth Erase Extra (Concealer)
Revlon -ColorStay Powder
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette - Side Car, Virgin, Buck, Dark Horse, Creep
Tony Moly Backstage Gel Liner (Black)
Kiss Me Heroine Mascara
The Faceshop fake Lashes
Mac Mineralize Skin Finish - Candle light
Shu Uemura - Darling Beige

Brushes used:



Sigma Brushes


LilPloy Makeup & Beauty Fanpage
Websight

No comments:

Post a Comment