Sunday, December 2, 2012



Hi everyone! I have 2 big announcement to make!

1st Announcement:
I will be back in Thailand for 3 weeks from December 19th!! And I will be working at Four Women Beauty Complex as a makeup artist there again.  So if you are around, and would like to reserve a time for a makeover or if you wanna have a makeup done by me PLEASE contact Four Women Beauty Complex and let them know you wanna reserve a time with me:)

Last time I had tight schedules when I was back, so this time I will try to be more organized so I can do the best job I could for you guys!

Here is the contact info:

2nd BIG Announcement!!!
MY FIRST GIVEAWAY!!!

It's almost Christmas, and I wanna throw a big Korean makeup brands GIVEAWAY that I shopped for and personally put together for you guys!!

There will be 2 big winners, and 1 special winner!

Here are the rules:

1. You must be a subscriber to my channel : www.youtube.com/lilploy
2. You must Like the Video and Like my Facebook Page : www.facebook.com/lilploy.makeup.beauty
3. You must comment on the video saying what kind of make-up tutorial would you like to see next!

That's it for the rules, they are very simple and you don't have to go through a lot of work at all:) The contest will end on December 12th, 2012 (11PM Korean Time) And I will be picking out the winners using online randomizer (or old school, picking out from the hat style I haven't decide).  The winners will be announce on December 13 (Again, Korean Time)

So I wish you guys good luck and have fun witht he coming holidays:)!!
Talk to you guys very soon!

Check out the video on youtube:


Ploy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment