Thursday, July 12, 2012

Rihanna's "Who's that chick" Inspired Summer Makeup Tutorial

This is my first inspired makeup tutorial.  I choose to do Rihanna’s who’s that chick inspired makeup video because the color is perfect for the summer, and it isn’t that hard to do.  I don’t mean to try to be like Rihanna and I’m not saying that I look like her.  I just enjoy doing different style of makeup.  

Enjoy!



Here are some pictures ^_^
 





Products used:


Artdeco- Eye Primer
Too cool for school- TooCool Art class collection # 1 "Yellow Duck"
Too cool for school’s Partytime single eye shadow # 15 "Cream Yellow"
Innisfree's Eye shadow Palette #5
Mac- Black Track Fluid Line Gel Liner
Banila Co- Liquid Eye Liner
Cover Girl-  Lash Blast Volume Mascara 
Nars-Soft Touch Shadow Pencil
Tarte- Amazonian Clay 12hour blush "Expose"
Dolly Wink- # 10 "Sweet Cat"
Too cool to school- Virgingloss stick  "Shine Sweet Peach"

1 comment: